chronic pain physical therapy in omaha
one on one care
rehab for chronic conditions
to help you use your body better™
with wellness in exercise, activity and
I hope you and your family are in good health. I am happy to announce that Integrative Wellness, Inc., Physical Therapy is offering clinic visits. The clinic will re-open on Monday, June 8. Telehealth appointments will continue to be available. You can contact 402-212-7444 to schedule appointments or if you have questions.
Integrative Wellness, Inc., PT continues to be committed to your health and safety. The CDC has released public health recommendations for vaccinated persons, describing relaxed precautions for fully vaccinated persons in non-healthcare settings. All infection and prevention control protocols continue for health care settings and for those who are immunocompromised. Procedures at Integrative Wellness, Inc., PT continue to be updated to keep us all protected during the pandemic and beyond. Here is what to expect at your next clinic appointment:
- You will be asked screening questions before your appointment and when you’re in the office. Please review the questions below. If the response is YES to any of them, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BEFORE YOU ARRIVE.
- Your temperature will be taken upon your arrival.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or to use hand sanitizer when you enter the clinic.
- The waiting area will no longer offer magazines, or other shared items since these items are difficult to disinfect.
- I will be wearing a mask, gloves and/or other appropriate protective equipment, during your visit.
- You will be required to wear your own clean mask at all times while in the office. If you arrive without a mask I will gladly provide one for you.
- A new air conditioner and HEPA air purifier have been installed in the clinic space.
These procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you and other patients, from COVID-19, and from other infectious disease. I look forward to seeing you. Please feel free to call with questions. To make an appointment, please call 402-212-7444.
Thank you for patience and loyalty. I value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Natalie Dowty, PT, MPT, EdD
- Are you fully vaccinated?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory Illness? Or have you traveled outside of Nebraska in the past 14 days or within 14 days of your scheduled visit?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, flu or other infectious illness?
- If you are 70 years of age or older, are you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: delirium; unexplained or increased number of falls; acute functional decline; or worsening of chronic conditions?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease / loss sense of smell
- Unexplained fatigue / malaise / muscle aches
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose/nasal congestion – no known cause