chronic pain physical therapy in omaha
one on one care
rehab for chronic conditions
to help you use your body better™
with wellness in exercise, activity and
Telehealth Physical Therapy for Nebraska, Iowa & Missouri Patients (and beyond)!
I hope you and your family are in good health. I am happy to announce that due to overwhelming success, Integrative Wellness, Inc., Physical Therapy is continuing to offer telehealth services indefinitely. Telehealth consultations are available for 30 or 60 minutes.
Here is what one patient had to say:
“After seeing Natalie for telehealth physical therapy, I am thrilled with how much benefit I received! Natalie is so skilled. She was able to see what I was doing at home, problem-solve logistics, and give instruction and feedback. I feel more empowered about my own ability to take care of my body. Telehealth PT with Natalie was very helpful. I’m so thankful this service is available.” – LTP
Telehealth for Chronic Pain and Disease / Hypermobility Management Offers:
- instruction on customized programs including self-manual therapy, postural techniques, exercise prescription, self-care, and education.
- an adjunct to brick-and-mortar physical therapy services elsewhere.
- an effective way to thrive in the safety of your home.
For those with BCBSNE, Telehealth Physical Therapy is covered at the same rate as a clinic visit until further notice. If you self-file, please check with your insurance company regarding their policy.
Benefits of Using Telehealth
- Little to no travel time to receive care.
- Increased accessibility to those who have difficulty getting to healthcare clinics.
- Allows your physical therapist to provide feedback on your movement and home exercise in your home environment.
- Supports more collaborative, patient-centered care model
- Avoidance of patient waiting rooms.
- Convenience of receiving care in the comfort of their homes.
- Reduces the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, or other diseases. This is particularly important to patients who are immunosuppressed or those with underlying medical conditions.
It’s important to take care of ourselves, especially during this critical time. Please feel free to call or text with questions at 402-212-7444. Wishing you and yours safety and good health,
Dr. Natalie Dowty, PT, MPT, EdD
You must be logged in to post a comment.