Dr. Natalie Dowty, PT, MPT, EdD has more than 25 years’ experience providing wellness based physical therapy to the Omaha community. She has served as faculty in college programs for health education, health promotion and allied health education in the Omaha area for more than 30 years. Her passion for wellness continues to be inspired by her patients and students.
- Doctorate in Education at College of Saint Mary, Omaha, NE
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Master of Science in Health Education, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Graduate Certificate of Gerontology, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE