Integrative Wellness, Inc., Physical Therapy will continue offering telehealth services only, indefinitely. Telehealth consultation are available for 30 or 60 minutes. Patients who have tried it have found remote visits to be helpful. Telehealth consultation for chronic pain/disease and EDS management is available as an adjunct other therapy, if you find you need to seek brick-and-mortar services elsewhere.
It’s important to take good care of ourselves, especially during this critical time. Telehealth Physical Therapy offers a novel way to thrive in the safety of your home. Instruction on customized programs including self-manual therapy, postural techniques, exercise prescription, self-care technique refinement, and education can all be provided remotely.
Here is what one patient had to say:
“I had my first telehealth physical therapy visit with Natalie. I am very excited about this service. I was thrilled at how much benefit I received. She was able to see what I was doing at home, problem-solve logistics, and give instruction and feedback. I feel more empowered about my own ability to take care of my body.”
For those with BCBSNE, Telehealth Physical Therapy is covered at the same rate as a clinic visit until further notice. If you self-file, please check with your insurance company regarding their policy.
If you are interested in Telehealth Physical Therapy services, please text or call me at 402-212-7444.
Wishing you and yours safety and good health,
Benefits of Using Telehealth
- Little to no travel time to receive care.
- Increased accessibility to those who have difficulty getting to healthcare clinics.
- Allows your physical therapist to provide feedback on your movement and home exercise in your home environment.
- Supports more collaborative, patient-centered care model
- Avoidance of patient waiting rooms.
- Convenience of receiving care in the comfort of their homes.
- Allows social distancing and reduces the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, or other diseases. This is particularly important to patients who are immunosuppressed or how have underlying medical conditions.