Dr. Natalie Dowty, PT, MPT, EdD
I am a physical therapist, educator and wellness consultant who believes wellbeing is about much more than physical health. I am committed to helping my patients have more ah-ha moments about their bodies by gently enhancing resilience, body awareness, function, and self-care. I want my patients to be able to manage the most challenging parts of their world in a healthy way. My personal journey with chronic conditions has taught me that we can all achieve wellness, despite the setbacks we may face. I want to make sure my patients have the tools to do this in a way that makes sense in the context of their lives.
Dr. Natalie Dowty, PT, MPT, EdD has more than 25 years’ experience providing wellness based physical therapy to the Omaha community. She is the president of Integrative Wellness, Inc, where she provides one-on-one, mind-body rehab for chronic pain, chronic disease, cancer, and positive aging. Natalie has served as faculty in college programs for health education, health promotion and allied health education in the Omaha area for more than 30 years. Her passion for wellness continues to be inspired by her patients and students.
- Doctorate in Education at College of Saint Mary, Omaha, NE
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Master of Science in Health Education, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Graduate Certificate of Gerontology, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
You must be logged in to post a comment.